Tuesday, June 06, 2006

An Acer nightmare...

Oh, it was awful! *snicker* Now I know what Acer nightmares are like...

In my dream, I was watching tv when a commercial starts advertising a talk show. The commercial shows their next guest, Jenny Berggren. The show is set to air in just a few minutes, so I run around looking for a tape to record the show. I find a tape, only to realize that it already contains AOB material on it. "Well, I can't record on that one", I think. Suddenly, three blank tapes appear beside me. I begin to open one, put it in the VCR, and press record. It records the first few minutes of commercials before the show starts and I decide that I want to start the tape all over again because I don't want to flip through five minutes of recorded commercials before getting to the show. I rewind the tape only to find that the tape busts in half and is ruined. So, I put in the second tape and it busts. At this point, the talk show is already on and Jenny is talking and it's not recording! Arrgh! So, I try the third tape. It starts recording the show and I breathe a sigh of relief, only suddenly, the VCR acts up by randomly flipping through all the channels. I scramble over to the tv and try to find the talk show again but cannot find it. It's nowhere to be found. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Then, I wake up. Back to reality and my Acer nightmare is over.

Scary! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home