Monday, December 03, 2007

Thanks for reading!

I want to thank Lars who told me that I should write more in my blog. I have been wondering if anyone reads it and Lars confirmed in Copenhagen that people do read it and and enjoy it.


Ace of Base rediscovered the joy of playing live when they played NOTP in 2005 and now, after spending time with Acers in Copenhagen, I have rediscovered the joy of writing about topics that interest our fan community. So, "tak!" to Lars and all those people who enjoy reading these entries.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deniselle said...

I also read your blog! (this is Swan by the way). I've enjoyed your posts, and I wondered if I should ask you to post more, but knowing how it's sometimes difficult to keep up with blogging, I didn't want to pressurize you.

Feel free to peruse my blogs too! :)

5:14 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hey Swan! Thank you for reading too. :) I know a successful blog is updated frequently, so I am surprised that people still read this one. The previous updates have been sparse.

I just checked your list of blogs and you have a ton you contribute to. James on you! I will be reading and commenting on yours too. I always enjoy reading your posts at THB, so reading your blog posts will also be a joy.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej!!! just wanna tell you "keep on aceing" you know what I mean. It's great to read some about AoB in a blog.
I'm totally hypnotized with the last performances. I hope I'ld to enjoy one of these for my trip in Europe :)
Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2008 x you.
Hugs. Carry on smiling... :)

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home