Wednesday, December 26, 2007

OOOOH YEEEEAAAH!


Several years ago, Swan and I spoke about creating a database of all the words ever used in AOB songs, but we never got around to it. Well, during the past month or so, I've been taking a minute here and there to collect the data for that. It's not finished yet, but it's getting there.

I've been bored out of my mind because it's tedious work. Yet, I eventually found some humor in it. One phrase in particular kept popping up in several songs and somewhere around 2 a.m. on a sleepless night, I figured out what to do with that two word phrase I couldn't get out of my head.



I present to you, "Oh Yeah"



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I don't remember saying that, but it does sound like something I might have said. I love listing stuff. The video doesn't work for some reason.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a lot of work .... but I will read and give mz 5 cents lol

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home