Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's and Arose

Two AOB news items this week, I see. I like the card that Ulf made for the Heart and Lung foundation in Sweden for Valentine's Day. It seems he's quite influenced by Eastern ideas and culture. It would be cool to hear him talk about that. I'm surprised he signed the card with his name on the outside. Maybe he thought they were supposed to do that. Dunno.

And the Arose project is heating up again. It will be interesting to see how the album turns out. I do agree with some Acers that the group seems to be using Jenny for promotion, but I think she's able to use her place in Arose to her advantage too. People will see her as a more serious musician from this, I believe. So, it goes two ways. We will see how the project turns out in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home