Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A bridge over time...

I had this idea of starting a blog after a discussion in one of my communications classes today. I have little thoughts about AOB that don't really fit in to threads at THB or TAB, so I thought it would be fun to experiment with a blog about all those little thoughts that clank around in my brain each day. Today is the official start of this experiment then! I might have small little thoughts or big ramblings that go on for pages. What tomorrow brings the future knows!

Swan's recaps on the Come To Me board were also part inspiration for this blog!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the idea ... and we will add your blog to our link list =P hope this project works out, but I'm quite sure. Great idea anyway =P

Jessi

8:02 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hi Jessi! That would be great! It's always fun to read comments. And a link at aceisland.de would be very nice indeed. Tack!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home